A new release candidate has been uploaded and is available via the rc download page (). This release introduces a first cut of MQTT support. Currently only tested with Azure IoT (see the video below) we plan a more generalized version to be added directly into the SoftHub in the next month or two. Let us know of any questions/concerns:
Release 190302. This release introduces the following new features -
(1) The SoftHub - JSON report packet format. This release adds JSON as an
additional output format for report packets in addition to Binary and
(2) The Packet Capture Service / Logfile Decode Utility - JSON packet
decode support. Both the Packet Capture Service and Logfile Decode
Utility now provide JSON as an output format for all processed packets.
(3) The Packet Capture Service / Logfile Decode Utility - Initial MQTT
support. A new module is provided which allows the user to publish
processed packets directly to third party MQTT servers.
(4) The SoftHub - Null report packets. You may now create report packets
with no content. This provides the user with a low overhead way of
publishing detected "events" by simply correlating the event to the
null report's Id.
(5) The SoftHub / Packet Capture Service / Logfile Decode Utility - Full
decoding of binary report packets. The SoftHub now outputs binary
report packets in a format that allows both the Packet Capture Service
and the Logfile Decode Utility to fully decode them directly into
either JSON or XML.
(6) The Packet Capture Service / Logfile Decode Utility - Bypass decode
processing. The Packet Capture Service's configuration file now
accepts "NONE" as an allowed output decode format, bypassing all
decode processing. Similarly the Logfile Decode Utility will default
to no processing if both the "J" and "L" options are omitted on the
line command. In either case the user will still receive the raw
packet however the decoded packet will show up as a string of length